Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Digs

Well, as readers familiar with my old website can see, Crestwood Cakes has undergone a "subtle" facelift.  I decided to leave Crestwood behind and embrace my inner Dixie... school district, that is.  I chose the name Crestwood Cakes while we were living in New York near the Crestwood train station as I dreamed of one day opening up shop near there.  Well, now that we've made the big move to California, I thought it might be cute to switch to a more local moniker and chose Dixie Cakes (after our local school district) as the new "brand" of my hobby.  

Oh, and I also changed to a blog format for picture posting.  I figure this way I can better tell the story of each creation as it exits my kitchen.  Now I just have to figure out how to bring over all my photos.... :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment