Friday, June 13, 2014

Let it go!

Well, the Disney Frozen cake requests have begun! A dear friend requested this cake for her little gal's 6th birthday.  Just in case you've been living under a rock (I had been until yesterday), this is Olaf, the lovable snowman character from the movie.  Since my boys have had a vehement disinterest in watching the movie, I went ahead and watched it with my younger daughter yesterday and thought it was actually pretty good!  One of my boys even snuck out to watch the first half (and then returned to his legos, singing "Let it Go!" LOL!)  Anyway, this cake is my usual buttercream with fondant decorations and various sizes of sprinkles.

Cake: chocolate fudge cake with vanilla buttercream
Cupcakes: vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream with fondant decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment